January 24, 2009

Teamwork

“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”

I saw this quote online and it made me think about our build season and upcoming regional in OKC. We have to concentrate on building our team up so that we can really succeed. Every section of our team, mechanical, electrical, and behind the scenes, is necessary to achieve our goal.

Our overall progress as a team has been very impressive. Behind the scenes we finalized the shirts and ordered them. As soon as Mrs. Othon emails it to me, I will post the design we decided on. We also recieved our button maker a few days ago and need to get working on that asap. It is a LOT harder then it looks! We also need someone to dress up as Marvin the Martian during the competition to promote our team, any volunteers?
The mechanical and electrical teams have also been very busy based on what we saw when we were there, very nice! I will keep everyone updated on whats going on at McElroy once we get a better idea of it ourselves.

Everyone keep working just as hard to attain those uncommon results!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Great Quote!I Love the t-shirt designs.If you cant find anyone to be Marvin I will. But I will let anyone else who wants to be him before me!

    ReplyDelete